1 Of Everyone S Effort Is Better Than 100 Of Your Own Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

I'd rather have 1% of the effort of 100 men than 100% of my own effort. J Paul Getty

It is better to own 10% of an elephant than 100% of a rat. Arthur Mutambara

I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts. John D Rockefeller

The natural effort of every individual to better his own condition is so powerful that it is alone, and without any assistance, capable not only of carrying on the society to wealth and prosperity, but of surmounting 100 impertinent obstructions with which the folly of human laws too often encumbers its operations. Adam Smith

The pollution they produce, market, sell, and show to billions around the world is at its core contemptuous of the country that gave them better lives than nearly 100 percent of everybody who's ever lived. And they pass that contempt along for everyone to see. John Ratzenberger

If you can attribute your success entirely to your own mental effort, to your own attitude, to some spiritual essence that you have that is better than other peoples, then that must feel pretty good. Barbara Ehrenreich

Leave everyone you meet better than you found them. Become an encourager of potential versus a destroyer of confidence. Robin S. Sharma

If you can attribute your success entirely to your own mental effort, to your own attitude, to some spiritual essence that you have that is better than other people's, then that must feel pretty good. Barbara Ehrenreich

There is nothing more provocative than minding your own business. William S Burroughs

90% of the functionality delivered now is better than 100% delivered never. Brian Kernighan

The process of maturing is an art to be learned, an effort to be sustained. By the age of fifty you have made yourself what you are, and if it is good, it is better than your youth. Marya Mannes

I've been around fighters enough to know that you have to be able to give 100 percent of your effort and time into training for a sport. Shawn Tompkins

The victory one would gain after a whole life of work and effort is better than one that is gained sooner. Vincent Van Gogh

You have the courage to tell the masses what no politician told them: you are inferior and all the improvements in your conditions which you simply take for granted you owe to the effort of men who are better than you. If this be arrogance, as some of your critics observed, it is still the truth that had to said in the age of the Welfare State. Ludwig Von Mises

The process of maturing is an art to be learned, an effort to be sustained. By the age of fifty you have made yourself what you are, and if it is good, it is better than your youth. Marya Mannes

The whole gospel of Karl Marx can be summed up in a single sentence: Hate the man who is better off than you are. Never under any circumstances admit that his success may be due to his own efforts, to the productive contribution he has made to the whole community. Always attribute his success to the exploitation, the cheating, the more or less open robbery of others. Never under any circumstances admit that your own failure may be owing to your own weakness, or that the failure of anyone else may be due to his own defects - his laziness, incompetence, improvidence, or stupidity. Henry Hazlitt

You know that being an American is more than a matter of where your parents came from. It is a belief that all men are created free and equal and that everyone deserves an even break. Harry S Truman

Do not you see that every misfortune is misconduct; that every honour is desert; that every effort is an insolence of your own?...You carry your fortune in your own hand. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Racing comes easily to me, especially the 100 metres. That is why, no matter how fast I run the run the 100 metres, the 200 will always mean more to me, because of the effort I've put in. Usain Bolt

The Good Lord in his infinite wisdom, did not create us all equal when it comes to size, strength, appearance, or various aptitudes. But success is not being better than someone else, success is the peace of mind that is a direct result of self-satisfacti on in knowing that you gave your best effort to become the best of which you are capable. John Wooden

| NEXT PAGE >