1 Month Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

If we accept and acquiesce in the face of discrimination, we accept the responsibility ourselves. We should, therefore, protest openly everything ... that smacks of discrimination or slander. Mary Mcleod Bethune
Download Wallpaper:

I'm the flavor of the month. George Clooney
Download Wallpaper:

I need a six month vacation twice a year. Pete MacArthur
Download Wallpaper:

One day our descendants will think it incredible that we paid so much attention to things like the amount of melanin in our skin or the shape of our eyes or our gender instead of the unique identities of each of us as complex human beings. Franklin A. Thomas
Download Wallpaper:

They oughtta change Black History Month to Black Progress Month and start measuring it. Rush Limbaugh
Download Wallpaper:

I don't want a Black History Month. Black history is American history. Morgan Freeman
Download Wallpaper:

In this country American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate. Toni Morrison
Download Wallpaper:

On a day - alack the day! - Love, whose month is ever May, Spied a blossom passing fair Playing in the wanton air William Shakespeare
Download Wallpaper:

T is a month before the month of May, and the spring comes slowly up this way. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Download Wallpaper:

I don't have the best self esteem; mine wavers month to month, but I know how to pick myself up. Tyra Banks
Download Wallpaper:

January, month of empty pockets! let us endure this evil month, anxious as a theatrical producer's forehead. Colette
Download Wallpaper:

Malcolm Turnbull, more than anyone, changes month to month on a range of issues. Tony Burke
Download Wallpaper:

Indeed the river is a perpetual gala, and boasts each month a new ornament. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Download Wallpaper:

October is nature's funeral month. Nature glories in death more than in life. The month of departure is more beautiful than the month of coming - October than May. Every green thing loves to die in bright colors. Henry Ward Beecher
Download Wallpaper:

What of October, that ambiguous month, the month of tension, the unendurable month? Doris Lessing
Download Wallpaper:

When I wasn't the flavor of the week or month or day, those were hard times. Kiefer Sutherland
Download Wallpaper:

I have to say, that I am delighted that Secretary [Hillary] Clinton month after month after month seems to be adopting more and more of the positions that we have advocated. Hillary Clinton
Download Wallpaper:

The way to build your savings is by spending less each month. Suze Orman
Download Wallpaper:

Black History Month is dedicated to heroes that paved the way for Black people. It's a month that's very imperative because it gives those who lack the knowledge of our heroes a chance to gain insight. It's not just about the month, it's about the years that it took for us to get to this one month and it's beyond placing a value on how much Black History Month really means to me. Alana Beard
Download Wallpaper:

You have seen how a man was made a slave; you shall see how a slave was made a man. Frederick Douglass
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >