1 Month Anniversary For Boyfriend Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

For you wake one day, look around and say, somebody wonderful married me. Fred Ebb
Download Wallpaper:

Next month, I will celebrate my 30th anniversary of marriage with my beautiful bride, Vicki. Our marriage has been a blessing. I have gained even more respect for the institution over the past 3 decades and will defend it against attack. Todd Tiahrt
Download Wallpaper:

You are the best thing that's ever been mine. Taylor Swift
Download Wallpaper:

We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Sam Keen
Download Wallpaper:

A certain month or a certain season can elicit a certain emotional response. That is certainly true for anyone who has a negative anniversary on their calendar, the approach of that month brings the feeling of being very much back in another room. It is a time that stands outside the rest of the year. Oz Perkins
Download Wallpaper:

My wife Margaret is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Ryne Sandberg
Download Wallpaper:

The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds - they mature slowly. Peter De Vries
Download Wallpaper:

It was very hard for all of us. It's still very hard. The anniversary of his death just passed, and every single one of his friends, still, after all these years... it's unbelievable. Eydie Gorme
Download Wallpaper:

Nudity is for my boyfriend or my doctor. Ginnifer Goodwin
Download Wallpaper:

So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life William Shakespeare
Download Wallpaper:

Strike an average between what a woman thinks of her husband a month before she marries him and what she thinks of him a year afterward, and you will have the truth about him. H L Mencken
Download Wallpaper:

I believe that you have a boyfriend for certain times of your life, and I think the boyfriend who is your most beautiful first boyfriend is not the boyfriend that you're with in college, and your college boyfriend is not your first boyfriend! Amy Sherman-Palladino
Download Wallpaper:

When a girl marries she exchanges the attentions of many men for the inattention of one. Helen Rowland
Download Wallpaper:

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. Judy Garland
Download Wallpaper:

More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse. Doug Larson
Download Wallpaper:

A married couple are well suited when both partners usually feel the need for a quarrel at the same time. Jean Rostand
Download Wallpaper:

I am now celebrating the 20th anniversary of the first request for my resignation. I look forward to many more. Richard Darman
Download Wallpaper:

Save a boyfriend for a rainy day - and another, in case it doesn't rain. Mae West
Download Wallpaper:

My last trip to New Orleans was for the fifth anniversary of Katrina, and I had the awesome opportunity to bring my family down. We all worked on a house together and met some of the families. Annalynne Mccord
Download Wallpaper:

There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >