1 Boss Quotes

The boss drives people; the leader coaches them. The boss depends on authority; the leader on good will. The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm. The boss says I; The leader says WE. The boss fixes the blame for the breakdown; the leader fixes the breakdown. The boss says, GO; the leader says Lets GO! Harry Gordon Selfridge

Those who act as if they know more than their boss seldom do. Malcolm Forbes

Don't blame the boss. He has enough problems. Donald Rumsfeld

There is a difference between being a leader and being a boss. Both are based on authority. A boss demands blind obedience; a leader earns his authority through understanding and trust. Klaus Balkenhol

The only time some people work like a horse is when the boss rides them. Gabriel Heatter

I've been promoted to middle management. I never thought I'd sink so low. Tim Gould

Everyone rises to their level of incompetence. Laurence J Peter

Your real boss is the one who walks around under your hat. Napoleon Hill

Being the boss anywhere is lonely. Being a female boss in a world of mostly men is especially so. Robert Frost

Here comes the new boss Same as the old boss. Pete Townshend

The boss isn't always right, but he is the boss. David Robertson

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early. Groucho Marx

The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm. The boss says 'I'; The leader says 'We'. Harry Gordon Selfridge

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser. Vince Lombardi

The secret of successful managing is to keep the five guys who hate you away from the four guys who haven't made up their minds. Casey Stengel

Nothing so conclusively proves a man's ability to lead others as what he does from day to day to lead himself. Thomas J Watson

I would be a billionaire if I was looking to be a selfish boss. That's not me. Alfred North Whitehead

If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss. Bill Gates

A good boss makes his men realize they have more ability than they think they have so that they consistently do better work than they thought they could. Charles Erwin Wilson

Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties. Doug Larson

1 Boss Quotes, 1 Dad Quotes, 1 Emo Quotes, 1 Line Quotes, 1 Liners Quotes, 1 Month Quotes, 1 Sentence Quotes, 1 Word Quotes, Bad Boss Quotes, Boss Attitude Quotes, Boss Babe Inspire, Boss Babe Quotes, Boss Bitch Quotes, Boss Chick Quotes, Boss Chick Sayings, Boss Day Quotes, Boss Funny Quotes, Boss Lady Quotes, Boss Leaving Quotes, Boss Quotes,